PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
OF TSOLI’ S CAMPING
Who is responsible for processing personal data through Tsolis Camping and how to contact us?
For questions about a reservation, please contact our customer service team by email at: [email protected], or by phone at 2691031469 or through our messenger chatbot on our website: campingtsolis.gr.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you enter your personal data to make a reservation or to use our services, we will certainly ask you to provide certain personal information, including your full name, email address, contact number, etc.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Most importantly, to enable us to manage your booking on the basis that the processing is necessary to carry out your booking request or direct booking with Tsoli’s Camping for the purpose of providing our services.
- To be able to understand your personal preferences, to customize the services we will provide you as a guest at Tsoli’s Camping
- To store your data in relevant fields to facilitate providing you with the information you are interested in again when you visit the Tsoli’s Camping website again.
- To contact you and send you information about offers and services we think may be of interest to you. You can opt out of such communications at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
- To contact you and validate your details (and, in some cases, compare them with information collected by third parties such as travel agents and online intermediaries) to check that the data we hold about our customers and for reservations, they are correct as to the date of arrival and the payment level of the reservation. This processing is considered necessary to process your reservation at Tsoli’s Camping or provide our other services.
- To comply with any legal obligations relating to that particular matter.
- To periodically check that the personal data we have stored about you is accurate.
- If you want to be informed about your personal data that we maintain, you can contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to [email protected]
- Providing certain personal information is mandatory if you are going to use our services. If you do not provide such data, we will not be able to provide our services.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
As part of using our services, you agree to share your personal information with the following parties:
- With Tsoli’s Camping executives and agents such as service providers and partners, who process and store your data on our behalf.
- With Tsoli’s Camping professional advisors
- With the legal services of Tsoli’s Camping or the police authorities.
All the above partners have also made a special agreement with us for the safe keeping of your personal data.
POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- In the event that Tsoli’s Camping and all of its assets are transferred to a third party or other company (in which case customer personal information will be one of its transferred assets).
- If we will be required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to enforce or enforce any relationship with you.
- Also, in the event that we need to protect the rights of Tsoli’s Camping or the safety of our employees, customers or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations or law enforcement agencies to protect against fraud and reduce the risk of stolen credit cards.
- We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) after ensuring that such transfers are lawful and that your information remains secure in accordance with the GDPR.
TIME DETERMINATION OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary, provided by law, which concerns taxation or legal obligations or law enforcement in general.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR:
Access To Your Personal Data : You can request access by asking us for a copy of your personal data.
Withdrawal : If you have given your consent for us to use your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time. Please contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in accordance with your right to erasure described below. You can contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to [email protected]
Correction : You can ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us and provide the updated information. You can contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to [email protected]
Deletion : You can ask us to delete your personal data. If you want us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us specifying the reasons why you want us to delete your personal data. You can contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to [email protected]
Portability : You can ask us to provide you with the personal information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or ask us to send your personal data in a structured form to another data controller.
SECURITY OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will treat all your information with great care and respect and will try to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure once it enters our systems and database.
We implement the most appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and the data stored on our website or related database.
However, please note that on the internet no one can guarantee absolute security and do not consider as the safe means of storing and processing your personal data and information where we are certainly not the ones who will guarantee the security of any data disclosed on the internet.
Instead, we and our staff do everything we can to ensure that your personal data remains in a safe place under the protection of encryption and security and safety software. However we ask that you understand our healthy and honorable endeavor and of course you accept the inherent security risks of providing information and electronic transaction over the Internet where it will not make us liable for the breach of your personal data if this ever occurs.
On our website we also use some links, such as social media and others. If you follow these links it is at your own risk and you should be aware that they have their own policies, which you should be aware of and for which we are not responsible.